Atlantic Health System's continuous quality commitment plan focuses on five specific objectives:
- Align Atlantic Health System's health quality measurements with the direction and expectations of the current health care environment.
- Employ evidence-based, innovative interventions that reduce morbidity and mortality.
- Advance organizational, professional and personal performance excellence by employing more effective and specific internal and external assessments.
- Provide consistent, focused, clear communication with patients, providers, regulators and shareholders.
- Continue to achieve national recognition for excellence in health care delivery and for responsible corporate citizenship through contributions to public health, safety, and the environment.