During summer 2017, Atlantic Health System will offer students opportunities for paid on-the-job experience:
- Our Summer Internship Program is designed for recent high school graduates (2017 or less than 6 months since graduation) and students currently enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Our Summer Administrative Internship Program is designed for students currently enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a graduate degree.
Internship Program Details:
- Provide students with exposure to the health care industry and networking opportunities
- Benefit the community by helping students get started and enhance the local workforce
- Promote Atlantic Health System as a Trusted Network of Caring® and a Great Place to Work®
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week from May 30 through August 19
- Must meet a minimum of 400 hours for the duration of the internship
- Must pass a criminal background check and other Atlantic Health System requirements, as applicable
- Must comply with federal, state and Atlantic Health System on-boarding requirements
- Must comply with Atlantic Health System policies and regulations
- Must respect privacy and maintain confidentiality about customers, patients and families
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with a department team
Please visit our careers website and search keyword “summer.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For Current Employees:
We would like to give all Atlantic Health System team members the opportunity to refer candidates to these positions. If you know anyone who may be interested, please use our employee referral program and tell the candidate to search “summer” on the Atlantic Health System careers website.