Our team is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist reporters on deadline. We’ll answer your questions, and if we can’t, we’ll connect you with an expert who can.
During business hours, 9:00am to 5:00pm, contact the public relations manager at the hospital you are inquiring about. If it is after hours Monday through Thursday, please call the public relations manager voicemail; pager information is available.
For the public relations manager on-call during weekends and holidays, please call the main hospital number and an operator can direct you:
- Morristown Medical Center – 973-971-5000
- Overlook Medical Center – 908-522-2000
- Newton Medical Center – 973-383-2121
- Chilton Medical Center – 973-831-5000
- Hackettstown Medical Center – 908-852-5100
- Goryeb Children's Hospital – 973-971-5000