When notified of acceptance into Morristown Medical Center's School of Cardiovascular Technology, each student is required to:
- Submit a $200 holding fee
- Have a physical exam (at no cost) at Morristown Medical's Occupational Medicine Department
- Undergo a background check
- Undergo a drug screening test
Tuition and Fees
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 must be submitted with the application materials.
- Students who are accepted into the program and wish to attend must provide a non-refundable holding fee of $200.
- Tuition for the program is $25,500 and can be paid in three equal payments, each due two weeks prior to each semester.
- Additional expenses for books, uniforms and background check total approximately $1,200.