Following notification of acceptance into Gagnon Cardiovascular Institute's School of Cardiovascular Technology, each student who plans to attend is required to undergo a:
Tuition and Fees
- Complete physical exam (free of charge) at Morristown Medical Center's Occupational Medicine Department
- Background check
- Drug screening test
- An application fee of $50 must be submitted with the application materials.
- Students who are accepted into the program and wish to attend must provide a non-refundable registration fee of $200.
- Tuition for the program is $25,500 and can be paid in three equal payments, each due two weeks prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Additional expenses for books, uniforms and background check total approximately $1,200.