Depending on your child's needs, the following services can be provided:
- Speech/Language Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation
- Physical Therapy Evaluation
- International Adoption Program, a comprehensive service that combines the expertise of the Child Development Center and a pediatric infectious disease specialist to evaluate the health and developmental needs of a child before and after adoption.
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale Testing and support for Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Short term psychotherapy for CDC established patients
- Medication Management for CDC established patients
- High Risk Infant Follow-Up Program: provides screening and referral services for children at risk for developmental delay, such as those with very low birth weight or those who experienced trauma at birth.
Within Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center, further services such as a full hearing test (audiogram) can be obtained.