The Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease at Goryeb Children’s Hospital provides a wide array of diagnostic and treatment offerings for children and adolescents with infectious diseases. Our services include:
- Consultative inpatient and outpatient care for illnesses caused by viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitical infections
- Diagnosis and therapy for infections in all major organ systems
- Evaluation of patients with unusual or severe infections and those with infections related to abnormal or weakened immune systems
- Advice regarding immunization and antibiotic treatments for families who will be traveling outside the country
- Evaluations of children adopted though international programs
Pediatric infectious disease services are available at Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Center at Overlook Medical Center.