- Our pediatric echocardiology laboratory converts to digital technology.
- Sam’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, named for the late daughter of lead donor Steve Salzberg, opens as the first Level III Perinatal Center in the state to have private rooms for patients and families.
- The Pediatric Hospitalist Division is created for patient transfers who may not have a pediatrician in the area and need specialized care.
- TeenFitFX, an online nutrition and fitness program for teens, is launched.
- Goryeb Children's Hospital now has an electroencephalography (EEG) machine dedicated solely to pediatrics.
- Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center treats its 1,000th patient.
See key milestones for 2010 >