- Kids4Kids members and community volunteers create Mickey’s Garden.
- Goryeb Children's Hospital has more than 100 pediatric subspecialists caring for patients.
- The Eating Disorders Program expands to include intensive outpatient, partial hospital and inpatient care.
- Condition H is implemented as part of an early warning system, so that a patient’s family can request immediate assistance.
- Doc2Doc, a direct line for outside physicians to contact pediatric specialists, begins.
- Goryeb Children's Hospital enrolls in RISK, a national multimillion dollar research project to discover the root causes of pediatric Crohn’s disease.
- Thinklikeapancreas.com, an educational website for teens with diabetes, was selected as a national “Quality Tool” by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Apple technology is used to teach and entertain throughout our pediatric departments.
See key milestones for 2011 >