The exceptional quality of care provided at Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center and Goryeb Children's Center at Overlook Medical Center is designed to make your child's hospital visit the best it can possibly be. See what some of the parents of our pediatric patients had to say:
- "I know the hospital, the doctors and the staff; it's a perfect fit. I trust them with the most precious thing in my life."
– Lisa Pignataro, mother of pediatric neurosurgery patient at Goryeb Children's Hospital
- "If you are a parent of a young child with a heart defect, I encourage you to think about attending the Pediatric Cardiology Parent Support Group. I hope it will change your life, as it did mine."
– Kourtney Burgher, mother of patient at the Children's Heart Center at Goryeb Children's Hospital
- “Whether it was spending time negotiating with a four year old or taking the time to answer my questions, everyone effectively accomplished the task at hand and addressed any and all pressing issues”
– Ashley McEnroe, mother of patient at Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center
- “I am writing to thank the staff at Morristown Medical Center for their unbelievably compassionate care and high level of expertise when my son was taken to the Emergency Department and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Every staff member we encountered was wonderful.”
– Douglas Lazzaro, father of patient at Goryeb Children’s Hospital
- “Our family would like you to know that we felt the attention our son received was exceptional. We appreciate your teamwork and attention to critical care details…We will always remember you.”
– Liza Glasser, mother of patient at Goryeb Children’s Hospital PICU and Respiratory Center for Children
- “The nurses, doctors, social workers, child life specialists and staff went out of their way time and time again to ensure our comfort and peace of mind. …The team at Morristown Medical Center’s Valerie Fund Center carried us through the most difficult time of our lives and gave our daughter a chance at a long, healthy future. We will be forever grateful.”
– Mairead Chern, mother of patient at Valerie Fund Children’s Center at Morristown Medical