As part of our patient and family centered care philosophy, Goryeb Children’s Hospital provides a therapeutic environment where patients, staff, families and visitors are welcome.
When you walk through the doors of our lobby at Morristown Medical Center, you will find Apple A Day Café, our gift shop and an ATM for your convenience. Our chapel is also located on the first floor just off the lobby.
In addition, we offer:
- Valet parking for parents and visitors
- Restrooms conveniently located on all floors
- Access to a phone in every room and FedEx, regular mail and email services
- Assistance finding affordable hotels in the area, if needed
- Take-out menus for local restaurants
Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Visiting Hours
- Pediatric unit – Parents, guardians or grandparents may visit 24 hours a day. One parent may stay overnight at your child’s bedside; a chair-bed is available for your use. We ask that only two people, in addition to parents, visit at a time.
- Pediatric intensive care unit – Parents, guardians or grandparents may visit 24 hours a day, and siblings may visit under the discretion of parents, guardians and nursing or medical staff. Other children, who are not siblings over the age of 12, may visit under special circumstances; this should be arranged through the patient’s nurse, social worker or child life department. Ronald McDonald sleep rooms for parents are assigned each night. Conditions permitting, one parent may sleep at his or her child’s bedside overnight.
Goryeb Children’s Hospital will not restrict, limit, or deny visitation privileges based on race, skin color, age, national origin, ancestry, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.