Located in northern New Jersey, we have more than 70 top-ranked, board-certified physicians and are a Major Clinical Affiliate of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the State's only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Two State-of-the-Art Facilities Lauded for Achievement
Morristown Medical Center
Chemotherapy & Infusion Services: 973-971-6120
Overlook Medical Center
Chemotherapy & Infusion Services: 908-522-2255
- Specially focused programs for cancers of the breast, prostate, genitals, lung, brain, skin and digestive system. Visit our patient care services >
- A wide range of free support services for patients, families and caregivers to cope with cancer are available at Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center.
- Nursing staff awarded Magnet status - a designation of excellence earned by just over five percent of U.S. hospitals
- Expert oncology-trained support staff - social workers, radiation therapists, nutritionists, integrative medicine specialists and rehabilitation therapists.
- Holistic treatment approach combines traditional medicine with nutritional counseling, music therapy, relaxation, guided imagery, meditation and yoga.
For a physician referral, please call 1-800-247-9580 or
Learn more about Carol G. Simon Cancer Center programs and events; receive health reminders and information tailored to your needs.
- Sign up for our free monthly e-health newsletter (select the health topic "Cancer")