Candidates who are interested in Morristown Medical Center's Geriatrics Fellowship Program must apply via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) by October 1, 2016.
Required documents include:
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter (medical student performance evaluation)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a residency program director
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification, if applicable
- Visa status, if applicable*
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores
- Curriculum vitae
*We accept applicants with J-1 visas, but at this time, are unable to accommodate any other visa classifications, such as H-1.