Overcoming a drug or alcohol addiction is a difficult process, but through careful evaluation and individual determination, it can be accomplished. At Atlantic Behavioral Health, our outpatient chemical dependency program helps adults overcome substance abuse issues – even those that have caused family or employment problems – while remaining at home or on the job.
Treatment options include:
- Intensive outpatient services
- Early intervention
- Relapse prevention
- Intensive aftercare services
- Referrals to detoxification services
- Psychoeducational programs
- Drug screenings
- Dual diagnosis programs for both chemical and mental health issues
- Couple and family counseling
- Codependency counseling and education
We also offer a state-approved Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) program.
Chemical dependency services are available at outpatient services at Atlantic Rehabilitation, outpatient services at Overlook Medical Center and Newton Medical Center.