Many of the physical therapists at Atlantic Sports Health Physical Therapy are certified athletic trainers, sports specialists, orthopedic specialists, and strength and conditioning specialists. Additional certifications and areas of specialization include:
- Active release technique (ART) – combines soft tissue techniques with movement to treat orthopedic issues
- Integrative manual therapy – takes a whole-body approach to physical therapy using a variety of manual techniques
- Graston Technique® – uses specially-designed instruments to treat soft-tissue restriction
- McKenzie diagnosis and treatment (MDT) – a mechanical assessment and treatment system for musculoskeletal problems
- Pilates – an exercise system that improves flexibility, builds strength, and develops control and endurance with an emphasis on alignment, breathing and balance
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) – designed specifically for golfers to improve their mechanics and prevent and treat injuries
Physical therapy services for sports-related injuries are available at 111 Madison Avenue in Morristown, NJ and at Sparta Health & Wellness.