On the day of your arrival at Morristown Medical Center or Morristown Medical Ambulatory Surgery Center (111 Madison Ave.), be sure to bring:
- Your glasses and an eyeglass case, if needed. If you wear contact lenses, remove them and leave them at home.
- Form of identification (driver's license) and insurance cards. Note: It is necessary to properly identify all surgery patients, therefore insurance cards and IDs are required.
- List of medications, including name, dosage and frequency.
- Copy of your advanced directive/living will.
- Assistive devices such as hearing aids, crutches, canes, nasal C-Pap (bi-pap) machines, etc.
- Any x-ray films or medical information you may have at home pertaining to this surgery.
If you're a patient at Morristown Medical Center (main hospital) and you pack an overnight bag, leave it in the car until your surgery is done; your family can bring it to your room after you have arrived there.