At Milford Urgent Care, located at Milford Health & Wellness, you’ll receive quality urgent health care from skilled physicians close to your home. Our experienced medical professionals are able to treat your whole family, and since no appointments are necessary, we can treat your urgent and non-urgent medical needs without a long wait.
- Immediate treatment when you need it most: We are open seven days a week from 9:00am to 9:00pm, including holidays. You never need an appointment.
- Convenience: Milford Urgent Care is conveniently located in the town of Milford, PA. There’s plenty of free parking, and care is available on a walk-in basis.
- We treat the whole family, from illness to injuries: Come for injuries such as rashes, bites, broken bones, lacerations, sprains, burns and more. We also treat illnesses, such as colds, the flu, fevers, earaches and infections. From babies to seniors, quality treatment is available to everyone.
- On-site diagnostic and lab services
- Same-day evaluations for Worker’s Compensation: We will provide care for your employee with time-saving efficiency, and your business will immediately be informed of the employee’s condition and back-to-work status, thereby alleviating any uncertainty.
- Primary care: if you need a primary care physician, we can help you arrange a follow up appointment.
Most health insurance is accepted, but patients should always check with their individual carriers to determine our participation with their plans.
Our highly skilled and dedicated staff can handle most cases on site. A board-certified physician is available at all times to ensure quality care. For emergencies or cases requiring special equipment or training, we refer our patients to Newton Medical Center for the best possible treatment.
For medical emergencies, call 911.