Athletic trainers specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of muscle and bone injuries or illnesses. They are often the first health care responders at sporting events and provide immediate care to athletes when needed.
At Atlantic Rehabilitation, we provide a variety of athletic training services, including:
- Pre-game services, such as stretching, taping and bracing
- Coverage at local sporting events and school programs
- Education for coaches, players and parents on injury prevention and management
- Nutritional counseling with a dietician certified in sports nutrition
- Protective padding
- Sport-specific rehabilitation training
- Collaboration with physicians on concussion management
When injuries do occur, our team will work with school and team staff to establish safe return-to-play guidelines.
Athletic training is provided at Atlantic Rehabilitation – New Providence Campus, Center for Concussion and Physical Rehabilitation, and Atlantic Sports Health. Please call 1-855-862-2778 to schedule an appointment or to verify availability of services.
See all Atlantic Rehabilitation locations >