Atlantic Sports Health is New Jersey’s leader in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries, specializing in state-of-the-art musculoskeletal care for persons of all ages and levels of participation. Whether you are a beginner, amateur, advanced or professional athlete, you will receive the same attention to detail and expert care from our talented team of clinicians, nurses and physician assistants.
We offer sports performance physicals, which are all-inclusive exams, utilizing electrocardiograph (EKG) testing, lab work, imaging and evaluation of muscular balances to develop a complete health and training history.
Sports Medicine Services
Ninety percent of all sports injuries do not require surgery and our sports medicine specialists offer many non-operative medical treatments for both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal injuries, including:
- Acute illnesses
- Acute injuries, such as ankle sprains, muscle sprains, knee and shoulder injuries and fractures
- Healthy lifestyles
- Increase in fitness level
- Injury prevention
- Mild traumatic brain injury
- Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids and performance issues
- Overuse injuries, such as tendonitis and stress fractures
- “Return to play” decisions
- Strength training and conditioning
Sports medicine services are available at both our Morristown and Sparta locations.