The dentists at the Dental Center at Overlook Medical Center provide general dental services to children and adults in a state-of the-art, hospital-based facility. Our services include:
- Preventive: dental hygiene, fluoride treatment, X-rays, examinations
- Restorative: fillings, crowns (caps), root canals
- Prosthodontics: bridgework, implants, full and partial dentures
- Periodontics: treatment of gum disease and the supporting structures of the teeth
- Cosmetic: tooth lightening, bonding porcelain laminates
Our health care professionals also offer emergency dental care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In the event of an emergency during off-hours, weekends or holidays, call 908-522-2000 and ask to speak with the dentist on call.
The Dental Center is a participating member of many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier or call to determine coverage.
James Rubino, DMD
Brian Silverman, DMD