Your hands and arms are critical to daily activities. Unfortunately, through everyday wear and tear or injury, these bones, tendons and joints may become damaged. Overlook Medical Center's orthopedic surgeons use cutting-edge technology and specialize in a wide range of non-surgical, surgical and minimally invasive treatments ' to ensure a faster recovery, smaller scars and a greater range of motion.
Our board-certified surgeons specialize in problems of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder including:
- Brachial plexus reconstruction
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff
- Trauma and other related injuries
- Treatment and repair of nerve injuries, tendon and nerve disorders
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome and over-use syndromes
- Treatment of congenital deformities/abnormalities
- Wrist and hand fracture repair
If your hand or arm condition does not require surgery, it may respond well to physical therapy, bracing, cast immobilization or orthotics. Learn more about Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute.