Audiology at Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute is committed to providing services for patients of all ages using state-of-the-art technology in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance disorders. We coordinate our care with other allied health professionals while providing the education necessary to create confident consumers.
- Complete diagnostic assessment newborn through geriatric populations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) testing
- Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR) testing
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER) testing
- Electrocochleography (ECochG)
- Electro and Videonystagmograpy (ENG/VNG)
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) evaluation
- Cochlear implant evaluation and rehabilitation
Services are provided by audiologists who have achieved national certification from the American Board of Audiologists and New Jersey state licensure in audiology and hearing aid dispensing.