The Hearing Aid Center at Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute uses state-of-the-art technology to provide aural rehabilitation services for patients of all ages. We educate the hearing impaired patient so that necessary choices for treatment and follow-up care can be made with confidence.
Hearing Aid Services
- Hearing aid evaluation, consultation and fitting
- Real-Ear Measurement (REM)
- Electroacoustic evaluation of hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair
- Custom ear molds/noise/swim plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Battery sales
- Medicaid and HearNow provider
- DVR and SCHS Provider
Services are provided under the supervision of a New Jersey licensed hearing aid dispensing audiologist. Our audiologists have achieved national certification from the American Board of Audiologists.