The Joint Replacement Unit at the Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute is composed of an expert team of physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, recreation therapists, nurses, care managers, dietitians, social workers, and psychologists. We are committed to providing the most comprehensive total joint rehabilitation care available and pride ourselves on our superior therapy services featuring a dynamic, functional approach.
- State-of-the-art physical and occupational therapy
- Hands-on care provided by specially trained therapists
- Round-the-clock attention from board-certified physicians and expert nurses
- Patient and family education and involvement in treatment planning
- Individualized care plans created for each patient’s needs and goals