For patients recovering from joint replacement surgeries, Atlantic Rehabilitation in Morristown, NJ offers subacute rehabilitation designed to restore mobility and independence as quickly as possible. Our services include:
- State-of-the-art physical and occupational therapy
- Hands-on care provided by specially trained therapists
- Round-the-clock attention from board-certified physicians and expert nurses
- Patient and family education and involvement in treatment planning
- Individualized care plans created for each patient’s needs and goals
We have an expert team consisting of physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, recreation therapists, nurses, care managers, dietitians, social workers, and psychologists.