Those who have a physical disability due to stroke or neurological illness may need assistance returning to the workplace. That’s why Atlantic Rehabilitation – Morristown, in partnership with Jewish Vocational Services (JVS), offers vocational rehabilitation services for patients and their caregivers who are actively seeking employment.
Our Job Club meets on a monthly basis and covers a variety of topics, including how to:
- Explore individual work readiness and career goals
- Use volunteer work can be a first step
- Share job leads and sourcing techniques
- Give and receive feedback on resumes, cover letters and thank you notes
- Prepare for an interview
- Answer difficult interview questions
- Discuss your disability
- Ask important questions during an interview
- Provide references
- Practice interviewing skills
- Network with other job seekers
- Find other available career resources
Vocational rehabilitation is provided at Atlantic Rehabilitation – Morristown. Please call 1-855-862-2778 to schedule an appointment or to verify availability of services.
See all Atlantic Rehabilitation locations >