A message from Atlantic Health System:
Last updated: Monday, December 30, 11:25am
Reminder for all Visitors Regarding Flu
Due to increased seasonal flu and intestinal viral illness in our communities, we ask you to please follow these guidelines:
- Do not visit if you are sick or members of your household are sick, especially from upper respiratory illness (coughing, sneezing, congestion) or gastrointestinal illness (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Visitors under age 16 are prohibited from visiting the maternity, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) and pediatric units.
- One visitor per patient in our emergency departments.
- Two adult visitors per pediatric patient in our emergency departments.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after visiting our patients.
- Wear a mask, gown and gloves when visiting someone who is on isolation. Look for signage outside room and please check with the nurse.
Feel free to ask for and wear a mask while visiting our emergency departments.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping our patients, visitors and communities healthy.