Vital Stats 2019:
- 625 employees
- 359 physicians/providers
- 111 licensed beds*
- 3,579 admissions
- 20,046 emergency visits
- 58,629 outpatient visits
1Normal newborn bassinets are not licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and are not included; intermediate and intensive bassinets are licensed and included.
Designing and delivering high quality, innovative and personalized health care, to build healthier communities and improve lives for patients, consumers, and caregivers.
Improving Lives, Empowering Communities Through Health, Hope and Healing
Awards, Certifications and Affiliations
- Hackettstown Medical Center was ranked in the top 10 New Jersey hospitals under 350 beds by Castle Connolly for 2020, and ranked among the top 10 in the following specialties: breast cancer, prostate cancer, neurological disorders, congestive heart failure, pain management and stroke.
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s 2019 Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus & Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Award
- Fortune magazine named Atlantic Health System to their "100 Best Companies to Work For®" list for a 12th straight year, as well as to their “100 Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for a fourth consecutive year.
- Designated as a National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) by The National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition
- The Imaging Department has received certification from the American College of Radiology (ARC) in the areas of Computer Tomography (CT), Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, PET and Ultrasound.
- Primary Stroke Center certification from the NJ Department of Health and the Joint Commission, the nation’s leading health care evaluation and accreditation organization
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement certified by The Joint Commission
- Accreditation from the American Diabetes Association National Recognition
- Recognized for Quality of Respiratory Care by the American Association for Respiratory Care
- Clinical Laboratory received accreditation from the College of American Pathology
Key Services and Certifications
- 24/7 Emergency Department, including our emergency Advanced Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory services
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Counseling & Addiction Center
- Home Care
- Joan Knechel Cancer Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Pulmonary Services
- Surgical Services, including Bariatric Surgery and Hip Arthroscopy
- T.C. Kids Program: Pediatric occupational, physical, and speech-therapy
- Therapy Center
- Wound Healing Center
- State-of-the-art imaging services