This online educational program is designed to give you a general overview of what to expect in the days leading up to surgery, the day of surgery and the days following surgery.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1 - Pre-surgery Tests and Procedures
- Module 2 - Preparing Yourself for a Successful Surgery
- Module 3 - Localization, Lumpectomy and Mastectomy
- Module 4 - Drain Care
- Module 5 - What to Expect After Surgery
- Module 6 - Self-Care After Surgery
- Module 7 - Physical Therapy and Managing Lymphedema
- Module 8 - Coping and Caring
- Module 9 - Nutrition & Physical Activity
Cancer Support Services
Our nurse navigators guide you through every step of your treatment and beyond. Our professionally-led support groups are a great way to get emotional comfort and advice from other individuals who are experiencing similar challenges.