Atlantic Neuroscience Institute’s Movement Disorders Program at Overlook Medical Center can determine the specific cause of your symptoms and develop an effective treatment plan. Our multidisciplinary care team will work with you, your family and your referring physician to coordinate your treatment, follow-up care and education, and make referrals to other services you might need.
Optimal management of symptoms may also require treatment of behavioral and psychiatric problems.
Our movement disorder treatment services include:
- Botox therapy
- Oral medication therapy management
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery and programming
- Wellness and support programs
- Shunt placement and adjustment for hydrocephalus
Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Neuroscience Institute
99 Beauvoir Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Atlantic Neuroscience Institute
Additional Phone Numbers