Atlantic Sports Health offers a wide range of world-class care using a comprehensive approach to injury prevention and treatment. Young or old, professional or amateur, we have the expertise, advanced technology and services that expand our understanding of the body’s response to all forms of physical activity.
Atlantic Sports Health’s services include:
Our progressive treatments are designed to achieve optimal results with physician, patient and therapist working as a team toward the goal of full recovery.
Designated as a Center of Excellence by Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners, Atlantic Sports Health has highly-trained and experienced physicians, who are experts at diagnosing and treating orthopedic and sports medicine problems and are active participants in academic and research programs. We also serve as the flagship Clinical Sports Performance site for Cybex and the Cybex Research Institute.
Atlantic Sports Health’s physicians are board-certified in sports medicine and specialize in the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. They can help maximize mobility and function, while minimizing the prolonged effects of injures in both amateur and professional athletes. Our specialists are also actively involved in academic and research programs, and can provide referrals to an orthopedic surgeon when necessary.
Atlantic Health System, the parent company of Morristown Medical Center and Newton Medical Center, has affiliations with several local professional sports teams and athletic organizations:
- Official health care partner of the New York Jets
- Official sports medicine and rehabilitation partner of the New Jersey Interscholastic Athletic Associations (NJSIAA)
- Official sports medicine partner for Parisi schools
- Official health partner of Cybex and the Cybex Research Institute
- Official sports medicine provider of Skylands Junior Kings Hockey Team
- Official sports medicine provider of Match Fit Academy Football Club