At Milford Urgent Care, located at Milford Health & Wellness, you’ll receive quality urgent health care from skilled physicians close to your home. Our experienced medical professionals are able to treat your whole family, and since no appointments are necessary, we can treat your urgent and non-urgent medical needs without a long wait.
- Immediate treatment when you need it most: You never need an appointment, and there are no long lines.
- Convenience: Milford Urgent Care is conveniently located in the town of Milford, PA. There’s plenty of free parking, and care is available on a walk-in basis.
- We treat the whole family, from illness to injuries: Come for injuries such as rashes, bites, broken bones, lacerations, sprains, burns and more. We also treat illnesses, such as colds, the flu, fevers, earaches and infections. From babies to seniors, quality treatment is available to everyone.
- On-site diagnostic and lab services
- Same-day evaluations for Worker’s Compensation: We will provide care for your employee with time-saving efficiency, and your business will immediately be informed of the employee’s condition and back-to-work status, thereby alleviating any uncertainty.
Most health insurance is accepted, but patients should always check with their individual carriers to determine our participation with their plans.
Our highly skilled and dedicated staff can handle most cases on site. A board-certified physician is available at all times to ensure quality care. For emergencies or cases requiring special equipment or training, we refer our patients to Newton Medical Center for the best possible treatment.
Milford Urgent Care is a member of the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine, which is recognized by the American Medical Association, and the Urgent Care Association of America.
For medical emergencies, call 911.