At Essex-Morris Pediatrics, it is our mission to provide superior care. We follow recommended guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics as closely as possible. When the office is closed, one of our pediatricians is on call and available to handle your urgent medical questions that cannot wait for regular hours.
We pride ourselves on taking excellent care of your children and it is our privilege to be a part of the experience with your family. We have been caring for infants, children and adolescents for more than 35 years and recognize the importance of caring for the whole child.
During regularly scheduled well child care visits, we will:
- Track your child’s growth and development
- Administer recommended immunizations
- Promote healthy choices for illness and disease prevention
- Answer any questions you might have
When your child is ill, we will:
- Offer a same-day appointment
- Perform a careful and thorough assessment of the problem
- Manage and coordinate care for chronic conditions
Essex-Morris Pediatrics also offers:
- Pre-operative examinations
- Physical and/or athletic examsPrenatal visits
- ADHD evaluation and management
- Learning disabilities
- Asthma and pulmonary function testing
- Concussion diagnosis and management using ImPact® Testing which is performed right here in our office
- Advice on breastfeeding issues
Learn more about:
Essex-Morris Pediatrics Location
203 Hillside Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
Monday: 8:30am to 5:00pm Tuesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Thursday: 9:30am to 7:00pm Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: 9:00am to 12:30pm Walk-in visits welcome: Monday, from 8:30 to 9:00am (families must arrive by 8:30am) and Tuesday, 8:00 to 9:00am (families must arrive by 8:00am).