Please take a moment to read our philosophy of care about administering vaccines to our patients.
- We, the physicians at Essex-Morris Pediatrics, firmly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and save lives.
- We firmly believe in the safety of our vaccines.
- We firmly believe that all children and young adults should receive all of the recommended vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We firmly believe, based on all available literature, evidence, and current studies, that vaccines do not cause autism or other developmental disabilities.
- We firmly believe that vaccinating children and young adults is one of the single most important health-promoting interventions we perform as your child’s doctors. The recommended vaccines and schedule are the result of years and years of scientific study. Data has been collected by physicians and scientists on millions of children.
- In recent years, there has been a resurgence of many vaccine-preventable diseases, including bacterial meningitis, whooping cough, and most recently, measles. This resurgence has been caused by families that have chosen not to vaccinate their children. This choice puts the adults, children and infants that are unable to get vaccinated (whether due to age or health condition) at risk.
- It is our goal to keep all of our patients and staff members safe and healthy. In light of recent events, it is now our policy to have all of our patients follow the recommended vaccine schedule. We will no longer permit splitting or delaying vaccines. If you choose not to vaccinate your child in this manner, we will assist you with selecting a new pediatrician.
Essex-Morris Pediatrics Location
203 Hillside Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
Monday: 8:30am to 6:30pm Tuesday: 8:00am to 6:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Thursday: 9:30am to 7:00pm Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: 9:00am to 12:30pm Walk-in visits welcome: Monday, from 8:30 to 9:00am (families must arrive by 8:30am) and Tuesday, 8:00 to 8:30am (families must arrive by 8:00am).