At Madison Pediatrics, it is our mission to provide a superior level of care. We follow recommended guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics as closely as possible. When the office is closed, one of our pediatricians is on call and available to handle your urgent medical questions that cannot wait for regular hours.
During regularly scheduled well child care visits, we will:
- Track your child’s growth and development
- Administer recommended immunizations
- Promote healthy choices for illness and disease prevention
- Answer any questions you might have
When your child is ill, we will:
- Offer a same-day appointment
- Perform a careful and thorough assessment of the problem
- Manage and coordinate care for chronic conditions
- Provide pre-operative clearance
Madison Pediatrics also offers:
- Physical exams
- Athletic exams
- Free prenatal visits
- Parent education groups for common pediatric problems
- Separate waiting areas for healthy and sick children
Collaborative Care Program
Our Collaborative Care program screens and, when appropriate, offers treatment for common behavioral and psychiatric problems, such as anxiety and depression, that are often overlooked. This program will be available to all children 12 and older. Learn more about our collaborative care program >
Our practice is owned and operated by Atlantic Health System, which provides us with easy accessibility to the wealth of specialists and services at Morristown, Overlook, Chilton and Newton Medical Centers, as well as Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
Helpful information for your upcoming appointment with Madison Pediatrics:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment so we can provide the best care for your family. Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late for physical exams may have to be rescheduled.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and need to bring additional children to be evaluated by a doctor, please call in advance to check availability.
- When scheduling an appointment, please let us know if there have been any changes to insurance, address, phone numbers, etc., so we can expedite your appointment and make sure we know how to contact you.
- If you are unable to make it to a previously scheduled well child visit, please cancel 24 hours prior to the appointment. There is a $30 fee for appointments not canceled within this time period and for appointments that are missed.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Picture identification
- A list of current medications
- Reports pertinent to the visit
- Medical records (in particular, please bring vaccine records and prior growth charts)
Madison Pediatrics Location
Morristown Medical Center Outpatient Medicine
435 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: 9:00am to Noon (sick appointments only; please call before 11:30am to schedule an appointment.) Evening hours available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for well child appointments.