The medical team at Mark A. Oliver, MD - Internal and Vascular Medicine is dedicated to maintaining the well-being, vitality and independence of adults. We focus on comprehensive adult medicine and care for patients age 18 and older.
We not only diagnose and treat disease, but work with patients to prevent the initial onset of disease by recognizing and controlling risk factors.
Primary care services at Mark Oliver, MD, Internal and Vascular Medicine include:
- Same-day appointments, as needed
- Referral to medical and surgical specialists, as needed
- Continuity and coordination of care
- Yearly adult physical examination, including college-bound physicals
- Acute sick visits, with same-day appointments available
- Care of the older adult, including, “Welcome to Medicare” for those 65 years of age
- Annual wellness visit
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Adult screenings
- Chronic disease care, management and education
- High risk, complex care for adults with multiple chronic conditions
- Pre-operative consultation service