At Atlantic Medical Group Primary Care at Pompton Lakes, we treat patients age 18 and older. Whether it is for an acute illness or a routine check-up, we offer fast, reliable care when you need it most, and specialize in a variety of areas.
Our services inlcude:
- Same-day appointments for sick visits
- Health promotion and lifestyle guidance
- Preventive medicine, including nutritional counseling and health screenings for serious diseases
- Primary care medicine
- Medication monitoring and care for conditions such as asthma, high cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid imbalances and hypertension or high blood pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Referral to specialists and coordination of care
- Annual pre-employment physical exams available
- Geriatric and adult medicine, including routine well-visits
- Vaccinations, such as influenza, pneumonia, and TDaP -- we also administer B12 injections
- “Welcome to Medicare” and annual Medicare well-visits
- Care of acute illnesses
Atlantic Medical Group Primary Care at Pompton Lakes
Monday and Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00am to 6:00pm Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm First and Third Saturday of every month: 8:00am to Noon Holiday hours may differ - please call the office prior to visiting.