Knowing what to expect during your stay at Atlantic Rehabilitation in Morristown, NJ is the first step towards a comfortable and successful experience.
Initial Assessment and Therapy Planning
Within 24 hours of your arrival, our team of rehabilitation physicians and medical internists will thoroughly evaluate your condition, develop goals and estimate your length of stay. Based on the results of the assessment, we’ll develop a personalized treatment plan, which we will review on a weekly basis and adjust as necessary.
What to Expect During Treatment
- Each day, you will be given a therapy schedule with the times and therapies
- Therapy may start as early as 7:00am and may end as late as 4:30pm. Sessions are sometimes shorter on the weekends to allow you time to rest and visit with your loved ones.
- We believe it’s essential for family and caregivers to observe, learn about, and participate in your care, and encourage their active involvement during your stay with us.
What to Bring
- Several changes of comfortable clothing that are easy to put on and take off, such as pants with an elastic waist, T-shirts, sweatshirts, socks, underwear, pajamas, shoes with non-skid soles, and a sweater or light jacket
- Glasses, hearing aids or other assistive devices
- Cell phones are permitted, but should not be taken to therapy sessions
- A list of contact phone numbers
- A list of all home medications, including over the counter medications and supplements
- Semi-private rooms with 24-hour nursing care
- Individual and group therapy
- Meals and medications provided
- Television, telephone and Wi-Fi access
- Newspapers provided