Hackettstown Medical Center is family-friendly and encourages visitation, but also believes in maintaining healing environments. While we don’t have specific visiting hours, we ask that visitors respect our daily patient care schedules, which sometimes require privacy.
- Visitors are welcome and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
- Wash or use hand sanitizer prior to entering and after exiting a patient room
- Speak softly and respect the privacy of others at all times
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well
- Children under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by an adult
Hackettstown Medical Center’s front entrance (Willow Grove Street) and rear entrance (West Wing) are open Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 8:00pm. After 8:00pm and before 6:00am, all visitors must enter via the Emergency Department, located on the right side of the hospital when looking directly from Willow Grove Street. The West Wing entrance closes at 4:00pm on Saturdays and is closed all day on Sundays.