Fellows will continue to train and practice in their specialty in one of Atlantic Health System's primary care residency program sites. Atlantic Health System has 300 residents in 18 fully-accredited residencies and fellowships. Fellows will spend one-half day per week in an outpatient office of their specialty. This will enable them to continue to hone their connection to “boots on the ground” clinical care while developing their fellowship project.
What We Expect of the Fellow
- Hours – 40 hours per week
- One half-day clinic per week
- Travel to innovation partner sites 1-2 days/week
- Completion of an innovation project
- Meeting participation and presentation at a national conference
What Can the Fellow Expect of the Fellowship?
- Guidance and oversight from nationally recognized experts in the following fields:
- Product design
- Consumer health and wellness
- Healthcare operations
- The Digital and Mobile Health Innovation Fellow will have the opportunity to collaborate with and be the clinical subject material expert for students from the Cornell Tech Jacobs Technion-Cornell Dual Master of Science Degrees with a Concentration in Health Tech and the New Jersey Innovation Institute. Through project-based learning, students in these programs acquire valuable experience in end-to-end digital product development and management. The program prepares students for technical careers in a wide range of companies, including startups, established companies, and health care enterprises.