Morristown Medical Center’s Emergency Medicine Residency accepts applications for eight PGY-I level positions. The program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP #139433). Applications will be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) exclusively. Information on ERAS may be obtained through your dean's office.
To apply for the PGY-I class beginning in July, please send the following items via ERAS:
- Application and personal statement
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Letter of reference from an emergency medicine physician. Applicants currently in post-graduate training must supply a letter of reference from their current program director.
- Two other current letters of reference, preferably from emergency medicine physicians.
- A copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores (Part I and Part II) sent by the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME) electronically.
Interviews for residency positions will be granted by invitation only after reviewing your completed application. Our interview season typically runs from the first week of November through the end of January. Except for extraordinary circumstances, we interview on Tuesdays only.