Morristown Medical Center
If you are more than 100 pounds overweight and have tried and failed to lose weight, or if you suffer from obesity-related health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, sleep apnea, joint disease, depression, high cholesterol or infertility, you may be a great candidate for metabolic weight loss or bariatric surgery at Atlantic Health’s Bariatric Surgery Program.
To find out if you qualify for bariatric surgery:
- Check your body mass index (BMI). It classifies a person as underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese by doing a comparison calculation between height and weight. Calculate your BMI using the button below.
- Ask yourself the following questions based on your BMI and weight:
- Do you have a BMI of 40 or more?
- Do you have a BMI of 30 or more, plus a life-threatening obesity-related health problem such as diabetes, severe sleep apnea or heart disease?
- Does your weight cause physical problems that interfere with family, recreational or work-related activities?
- Are you more than 100 pounds overweight and have tried and failed to lose weight?
- If the response is “yes” to any of the questions, please contact Atlantic Health Weight & Wellness Center.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
Meet Our Bariatric Medical Team
Our expert bariatric team includes highly-trained and compassionate medical professionals, dedicated to providing a high-level support for patients at every step of the weight loss journey.
Search providers by location, specialty, hospital affiliation, provider type and more.