There are many resources in the community and at Atlantic Health System that stand ready to assist during a mental health crisis.
Most are free and available 24/7.
Community Crisis Resources
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
- The Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQIA+ Youth: 866-488-7386⠀
- Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Veterans Crisis Line: Dial 988 and Press 1
- Dial 211: 211 provides callers with information about and referrals to social services for every day needs and in times of crisis
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator