Atlantic Health System is offering online scheduling for eligible individuals to receive their first or third dose of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines. (Your second dose will be scheduled at your first vaccine appointment.)
Please answer a series of questions about the patient's eligibility, pick a date and time and provide the patient's information. You must schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine at our centers. Vaccines are available at no cost to you.
The CDC recommends that people who are moderately or severely immunocompromised receive a 3rd dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Please discuss your eligibility and whether you should receive the third dose with your doctor before scheduling your appointment. You'll also need to know whether you received Pfizer or Moderna for your first two doses.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention definition of moderate to severely immunocompromised includes people who have:
- been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- received a stem cell transplant within the last two years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- advanced or untreated HIV infection
- active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
- Learn more about who is eligible (CDC) >
Atlantic Health System is closely monitoring any recommendations about boosters for fully vaccinated adults following their second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. This is pending approval by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.