Workplace injuries and illnesses hurt employees and employers alike. Lost time equals lost wages, profits and productivity, which is why Atlantic Corporate Health partners with dozens of organizations throughout northern New Jersey. Our medical team provides expert, quality care aimed at getting employees back to good health - and back on the job - as quickly as possible.
Atlantic Corporate Health offers a broad range of occupational health services to meet all your company's work-related medical needs, with a focus on urgent care, mandated testing and physical examinations.
- Prompt evaluation and treatment for on-the-job injuries and illnesses
- Immediate and ongoing communication with employer regarding severity of illness/injury and anticipated recovery time
- Coordinated primary and specialty care referrals
- Full laboratory and radiology services
- Outpatient physical and occupational therapy to facilitate recovery, conditioning and earliest return to work
- Follow-up care/case management
- Access to Atlantic Health System Hospitals’ Medical Staff and acute health care services
- Examinations required by the Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Tuberculosis skin testing
- Audiometry and pulmonary function testing
- Stress testing
- Drug and alcohol screenings
Physical Exams & Immunizations
- Pre-placement exams
- Annual physicals
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Police academy exams
- Vaccinations for flu and Hepatitis B
Many clients also take advantage of Corporate Wellness services for on-site health education and screenings, as well as Travel Medicine services to safeguard employees travelling outside the country. Together, all of our corporate programs can have a healthy impact on your staff, and your business.
If you are an employer that would like more information about Atlantic Corporate Health’s Occupational Health programs, or to arrange a complimentary consultation, please call us at 973-971-7094 or email us.
Atlantic Health Pavilion
Atlantic AdvancED Urgent Care
333 Route 46 West (at Boulevard exit)
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm. Weekends, 8:00am – 5:00pm. After-hours coverage is provided by Morristown Medical Center’s Emergency Department
- 333 Route 46 West (at Boulevard exit)