Atlantic Visiting Nurse professionals are specifically trained in compassionate, end-of-life care. Our team includes:
- Hospice physicians
- – collaborate with referring doctors and the hospice team to provide optimum medical care.
- Registered nurses
- – make regular, scheduled visits to monitor comfort, manage pain and control symptoms. Patients have 24-hour access to a nurse for questions, concerns and emergency visits.
- Certified home health aides
- – help with personal care, such as bathing and meal preparation. Private care services are available on an hourly or live-in basis.
- Social workers
- – provide emotional support to patients and their families and refer community resources.
- Spiritual counselors
- – offer spiritual support and collaborate with pastoral caregivers.
- – assist with non-medical services, such as patient companionship, errands and caregiver relief.
- Bereavement professionals
- – provide continuing support and follow-up to grieving families for 13 months after the loss of a loved one.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
Make a Donation
Donations to Atlantic Visiting Nurse help ensure that all those in need receive the best care possible when they need it most. Your gift will help support hospice, home care, our Adult Day Center, and a variety of local health and wellness programs.