MyChart is a personalized and fully-secure feature of Atlantic Health System’s electronic medical records system, known as Epic patient portal. Patients receiving care at any of our locations – including Atlantic Medical Group physician practices, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center – can use this tool to play a more active role in the care of themselves and their family members.
The self-service options available through MyChart can eliminate phone tag with your doctor and sometimes even save a trip to the office:
- Communicate with your doctor –
- Get answers to medical questions from the comfort of your home.
- Refill prescriptions –
- Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- View and share medical records –
- View test results and other medical history. You can also allow providers who don’t participate in MyChart to have one-time, temporary access to your health records by using the Share Everywhere feature.
- Manage appointments –
- Request your next appointment, view details of previous visits or save frequently scheduled appointments as a favorite, so you can quickly reschedule with providers in the future.
- Express check-in –
- Save time at the doctor’s office by updating all of your personal information online before you arrive for your appointment. You can even upload an image of your insurance card.
Learn how you can pay your hospital or physician practice bill online.