Morristown Medical Center is a an accredited mammography facility.
The Carol W. and Julius A. Rippel Breast Center at Morristown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System Cancer Care, provides breast care services accredited by both the American College of Radiology and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- Advanced breast health diagnostics, including 3D mammogram
- Bone density screenings
- Individual and family counseling
- Integrative medicine programs
- Participation in clinical trials
- Patient education
- Support groups
- Treatment plans
Breast Cancer Surveillance and Prevention Program
For those women found to have an elevated lifetime risk, the Breast Cancer Surveillance and Prevention Program offers access to genetic testing, advanced screenings and other interventions to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Learn more >
Additional Cancer Services
Show Links Hide Links
- Learning About Cancer
- Cancer Center Research
- Survivorship and Post Treatment
- Cancer Center Physician Directory
- Resource Navigators
- Cancer Support Services
- Cancer Center Patient Stories
- Volunteer Opportunities
Awards and Accreditations
Morristown Medical Center is a breast imaging center of excellence.
Morristown Medical Center is an accredited breast center.