Supported by The Valerie Fund, a non-profit volunteer organization, Atlantic Health System Children's Health provides personalized, comprehensive medical care to children and adolescents with cancer and blood disorders.
At our Valerie Fund Children’s Center, we have a team of skilled professionals, including:
- Board-certified pediatric hematologists and oncologists
- Pediatric surgeons, including neurosurgeons with expertise in childhood cancer
- Pediatric radiologists
- Pediatric radiation oncologists
- Advanced practice nurses
- Chemotherapy nurses
- Social workers
- Child life specialists
- Clinical research associates
- Pediatric critical care physicians
- Mind body specialists
In addition, our Valerie Fund Children’s Center is part of a pediatric brain and spine tumor program that features a multidisciplinary team of pediatric oncologists, neurosurgeons, psychologists, neurologists, neuroradiologists, ophthalmologists, social workers and physical therapists.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.