Morristown Medical Center is the Top Hospital in NJ for the treatment of pediatric cancer.
Supported by The Valerie Fund, a non-profit volunteer organization, Atlantic Health System Children's Health provides personalized, comprehensive medical care to children and adolescents with cancer and blood disorders.
At our Valerie Fund Children’s Center, we have a team of skilled professionals, including:
- Board-certified pediatric hematologists and oncologists
- Pediatric surgeons, including neurosurgeons with expertise in childhood cancer
- Pediatric radiologists
- Pediatric radiation oncologists
- Advanced practice nurses
- Chemotherapy nurses
- Social workers
- Child life specialists
- Clinical research associates
- Pediatric critical care physicians
- Mind body specialists
In addition, Valerie Fund Children’s Center at Morristown Medical is home to a pediatric brain and spine tumor center that features a multidisciplinary team of pediatric oncologists, neurosurgeons, psychologists, neurologists, neuroradiologists, ophthalmologists, social workers and physical therapists.