COVID-19 vaccine scheduling available for ages 5 and up
Atlantic Health System is offering online scheduling for eligible individuals to receive their first dose, third dose or their booster of COVID-19 vaccine. Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines available. (Your second dose will be scheduled at your first vaccine appointment.)
Please answer a series of questions about the patient's eligibility, pick a date and time and provide the patient's information. Vaccines are available at no cost to you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that all adults, age 18 and older, receive a booster COVID-19 vaccine. The booster is recommended at least six months after the second dose of Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and at least two months after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more from the CDC >
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people who are moderately or severely immunocompromised receive a 3rd dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Please discuss your eligibility and whether you should receive the third dose with your doctor before scheduling your appointment. You'll also need to know whether you received Pfizer or Moderna for your first two doses.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention definition of moderate to severely immunocompromised includes people who have:
- been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- received a stem cell transplant within the last two years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- advanced or untreated HIV infection
- active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
- Learn more about who is eligible (CDC) >